This is 0wx.org, a new file-hosting, pastebin, tinyURL and IP/Browser information service.
[/] | [UPLOAD] | [TRANSLATE] | [TINYURL] | [PASTEBIN] | [IP-ADDRESS/WHOIS] | [JABBER/XMPP] | [EMAIL] | [DYNDNS] | [HUGEURL] | [API] | [CHAR] | [CLOCK] | [WEATHER]
- [UPLOAD] : Upload files for free with up to 15MB of size. Any fileformat supported. Anonymous or with login.
- [TRANSLATE] : Multilanguage translator with automatic recognition. Translate almost everything to en_US.
- [TINYURL] : Shorten URLs or hide the original URL name. Any URL format supported. Produced chars are confusefree.
- [PASTEBIN] : Paste long textfiles like console output, C-code and many other things. Use it for IRC or other chats.
- [IP-ADDRESS] : See all information about your host which is getable over the internet. Also see information about other IP-addresses.
- [JABBER] : XMPP server for jabber enabled messaging. Get a jabber account like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- [EMAIL] : Alias for your email-address like email@example.com. Free and anonymous registration. Also ESMTP available for sending mails.
- [DYNDNS] : Dynamic DNS service for dynDNS like name.dyn.0wx.org. Free and anonymous registration and usage for everyone.
- [HUGEURL] : Have fun creating some tremendiously large URLs. For trolling only.
- [API] : All 0wx.org functions will have an API. You can use this to make your own scripts for automation.
- [CHAR] : 0wx.org chardatabase. Use this script for learning foreign characters like japanese kana or nordic runes.
- [CLOCK] : Worldclocks. See which date and time it is in all countries in the world.
- [WEATHER] : Wethermaps and local weatherforecasts.
- [GPG-PUBKEY] : Our publickey-ID: 0xB0EB3292 (9DE6 BF78 5433 01E2 2E4D AD83 DFFD 2499 B0EB 3292).
- [GPG-KEYSERVER] : There is an easy to remember alias gpg.0wx.org for some GPG-Keyserver.
- [OPENNIC-DNS] : If you like OpenNIC DNS, or need an public DNS-server, there is a Tier2 server dns.0wx.org [220.127.116.11] available. It resolves ICANN, OpenNIC, Namecoin and NewNations.
- [GOPHER] : Try out gopher at gopher://0wx.org/h0/index.html. Gopher was the perequel standard of HTTP.
- [CACERT] : The 0wx-CACERT root certificate: https://0wx.org/cacert.crt (74:69:CB:F7:88:09:D1:A6:3A:9D:F2:7E:0F:25:57:7A:DD:61:12:E0:68:40:E0:B3:DF:A6:DC:9E:B6:97:6C:0B)
~ (p) :2009: 0wx.org -/- Powered by Linux and GNU. Live free or die! (firstname.lastname@example.org)